Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our 9 day cleanse

Our 9 day cleanse consists of 2 cleanse days with a juice type drink and some small snacks and then 5 days of shakes twice a day and a sensible meal, followed by 2 more cleanse days.

Today is the day after our first 2 cleanse days and we are feeling amazing. I am so excited about how I feel. I have slept better and surprisingly I have not been too hungry. However, we had a very weak moment on Friday night and were so close to ordering a pizza, but we didn't. I'm so glad we didn't, because that would have just defeated the whole purpose of cleansing and ridding our body from those awful, fatty foods we had been eating.

This morning, I am down 7 lbs and 13.1 inches and Jonathan is down 18 lbs and 15 inches.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

That is awesome, we are putting into our bodies these shakes and drinks that are packed full of vitamins and minerals. The difference with this cleanse vs, what you may have heard of elsewhere is that this does not dehydrate you and leave you with nothing in your system. As you cleanse, you drink tons of water and a juice that replenishes your body with essential nutrients needed.

I'll keep posting about our progress, I can't wait for the final results!

1 comment:

What's New? said...

Aimee off the Hook, I love the Blogg and reading what you have to say!! Well done Kuiper I am going to tell my mom about it so so can keep up!!