Thursday, June 17, 2010

Daddy's Home

Well, Jonathan has been home for awhile now, obviously, since I haven't been painting as of late. He had a great trip in China and got some amazing pictures, he is quite the photographer. He is working on a portfolio, so I'll be sure and post a link to his work when it's ready.

Ellie's birthday came and went while he was out of town, so we didn't mention it to her on the actual day, but decided to have her "birthday" when he returned. Daddy brought home a bunch of goodies for the kids and a couple designer knock off purses for me, love them. Oh yes, he LOVED all of my work I had done and was surprised at what I had accomplished.


Daddy got all of the girls shirts from China






Chocolate cupcakes with lem a nems as Levi likes to call them.





Showing lots of excitement as she opens presents from her siblings. Bad lighting sorry, I was trying to figure out how to use the new camera.




Daddy brought back a cute little Chinese doll with a matching baby just for Ellie