All the kids in front of the tree, boy I wish Madeline's bangs would grow out, they are always in her eyes and I can't keep them pinned back.
Levi attempts to stand on his own
Madeline and her books that I found at the Goodwill :)
Haleigh shows off her Build a Bear, it says Puppy kit, but it was a bear, maybe that's why it was so cheap
Levi gets an elephant hand puppet in his stocking.We had a lovely Christmas with our family. It was just us and the kids, later that day, our neighbors came over for turkey dinner. We had the usual, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, sweet potatoes and then I forgot to put the rolls out. Oh well. It was yummy and we are just about done with leftovers. My girls really wanted Build a Bears, but that just wasn't in the budget this year. I found a great deal at Ross for these wannabe bears that you can make at home and I was able to get that for them AND they came with an outfit, all for $7.99. Not bad, when you figure how much you'd pay for a real Build A Bear.
2 comments:
Beautiful photos.. your Christmas looks just perfect!
I agree with Ros. Your children will cherish these memories forever. That's the *best* gift you have given them.... A wonderful christmas!!
Post a Comment