Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Peanut Butter





Well, this morning I woke up to something fun. Elizabeth had gotten up early, grabbed the large tub of peanut butter and decided to share with her baby brother. I found them in his crib with peanut butter everywhere. Oh my goodness, what a mess. It was not easy getting it out of their hair. I had to use some Dawn dishwashing soap and it did take 2 baths to get it all out. The bedding did wash up just fine and actually the crib was really easy to wipe down. The peanut butter gave it a shine :)

Levi had so much peanut butter in his hair, it looked like he was wearing a Lego helmet. Youl'll have to click on the picture to see it in a larger view, it's so bad, what was she thinking?

3 comments:

All Things Cook said...

WOW!!! Look at those cute kids and what a mess...we sure miss you guys over here...tell everyone hello!! Love you!

Manuela said...

Oh man!! LOL! That was somewhat funny Aimee.
Do you know if Levi ate any of it?

Ros said...

All I can say is 'OH MY GOODNESS!'

Glad you took photos! LOL