Tuesday, June 24, 2008

America the Beautiful Park

There is a park downtown called America The Beautiful and they have this cool new, water fountain, it's more like a monument, if you look online, it's also known as a prime UFO location LOL

I called my new, old friend Sarah and invited her and the kids. We had so much fun, Levi was scared at first, but then proceeded to do a typical toddler move and scream when I pulled him out of the water. He really liked it I guess. When it was time to go, I had finished making lunches, got our sunblock, towels and blankets and when I came out the kids had lined up their lunch boxes on the porch, so cute.




Selah and Elizabeth


Sarah and her children, Aiden and Selah












1 comment:

Ros said...

Beautiful photos.. looks like a fun day and a great park!