Monday, October 20, 2008

A trip to the dr




Well, 5 out of 6 got sick within the first few weeks of school. Here they are at the doctor's office. I love this photo with them all reading books, so sweet. Can you tell we love Crocs?

4 comments:

Ros said...

Cute pic.. and yes - I noticed all the crocs!

What's New? said...

Kuiper Love the post!!
Man it has been a while
I love all the kids, they are SOOO qt.

Manuela said...

How adorable!
They sure don't look sick. :)
And yes, I too noticed all the crocs. That was the first thing I noticed, actually. LOL! Hope they're all fine now.

Theresa said...

How cute that they were all there together reading like that... gosh I wish I could get just one of mine to sit calmly like that! LOL

I noticed the crocs too! You should send it to Crocs company and see if they send you a coupon or a free pair or something! LOL

I hope the kids are all feeling better now, I didn't think they looked sick till you said something, then I noticed the red eyes :( Poor guys, but gosh their even adorable sick! LOL