
On my recent trip to see my parents in Portland, Oregon, I got to see the highly anticipated Ikea. My dad loved the food so much, we ate there a few times. I found the neatest gift to bring home to the kids. They all like a night light and I really dislike those ones that you plug into an outlet and have sensors, because they always burn out so fast and never come on when needed or worse, flicker. I always have to replace the lightbulb and then there are times when the little ones get up and mess with them, taking them in and out or breaking them. Just not a good thing safety wise.
This is the night light from Ikea. It is so cool, because it is rechargeable or it can be left plugged in. Very kid friendly, because all you have to do is tap the top of his head and it turns on. It's made of a soft rubber material. What a huge hit hit around here and surprisingly, no one has messed with them, like they did with the other night lights. I like that it's not too bright and illuminates the room just enough to see where you are going when you have a middle of the night bathroom trip.
2 comments:
Oh how cool is that!? I miss Ikea. Can't wait to go there again when we move back home.
Very cool.. I need one of those. I don't think they have them at our Ikea though.
It reminds me of Casper the Friendly Ghost.
Post a Comment