I am so happy with these beds and Jack is especially excited to be on the top bunk. They are older, about 30yrs old, but so solid and sturdy, perfect for boys. The top bunk is about 5ft from the ground and the bottom turns out, so it's an L shape. There is neat storage shelves on the inside near Levi's bed and on the outside some drawers and a small desk area that closes up. Jack loves this because he can now store his Lego creations in there. We are so thankful for the Lord's provisions.

My helpers

So excited to be on the top bunk for the first time


Deks and drawers on the end

A view from the doorway

Just chillin on his new bed with Duke
3 comments:
How wonderful Aimee. You have some great angels!
I hope Jack never falls. It sure does look high from my point of view. ;)
Hi Aimee. My name is Wendy and I am one of the original sleepers of these bunk beds. I have many fun memories tied to them. I'm so happy to see them go to someone who can really use them instead of sitting in my parents basement. Enjoy!
Kuiper that is awesome everything looks great!1 Sweet that the original sleeper wrote on your blog awesome!! It looks great I am sure the boys were SO excited!! Well done kuiper!!
Miss you guys cant wait to hang again!! love the Rudys
Post a Comment