


My birthday was late November and Levi had his 2nd birthday December 6th. Although, we did not celebrate on the same day, I thought I would combine it into one post. My day was fun, the kids decorated the table and we had some yummy chocolate cake. I got a gift from all of the girls. Gabi gave me 3 pennies and a card, Haleigh gave me my own necklace out of my jewelry box LOL and Madeline made a really cute art project with her picture and glued some leaves on it and wrote a Scripture verse.
Levi's birthday was fun and no I did NOT make this cake, I bought the dino cake from King Soopers. Pretty cute though.



3 comments:
A very happy belated birthday to you!
I can't get over how adorable Levi's cake was.
The girls' gifts to you are so cute... and love Levi's cake!
Looks like so much fun! Love all the pictures. Miss you guys. Give the kids a big hug for us!
Post a Comment