

Today, we celebrated Elizabeth's birthday, who has also announced she wants to be called Ellie. She picked out burgers as the choice for dinner and ate that whole thing, in addition to her cake. This time we let the other kids pick out 1 item from the $1 store to give to her and we will continue to do this for more birthdays, but this should prevent regifting of their own toys :) Jack bought her the butterfly wings, Madeline bought the dress shoes, Gabi bought her the crown and Haleigh bought her a Clifford the Big Red dog toothbrush set. Grandma sent a check for her to spend on anything she wants and Mrs. Rantal sent her $4 BUCKS for the 4yr old. Pat, Stacie and Baily came and Stacie came up with the cutest game to go with her Dragonfly cake. Pin the wings on the Dragonfly. Fun day for everyone.






5 comments:
**HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!**
She looks so beautiful! All your kids are beautiful! Sounds like everyone had a wonderful day.
Ellie? That's cute. Happy birthday to her. That's one big burger!
Well, Ellie that is a beautiful name. I am so gald you had such a nice birthday. I loved all the pictures. I love you so much,
Mississippi
I can't believe she's 4!! These kids are growing too fast! We miss you guys and think of you often...give the kids a big hug from Matt and I.
Yeah.. hard to believe she's four! Her hair is too cute.
Post a Comment