Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First Day Of School


This is about our first day of school this year, even though, I'm posting in December. It's just hard to keep this current and I don't want to leave out stuff. Our kids were on a waiting list for the Charter Academy for 2yrs, when I got notified 2 days before school started that all 4 could get in. I jumped at the opportunity. It's a great school and although I do love homeschooling, I found it hard to do and wanted a little respite. They have learned so much, I miss them alot and our time together, but as I write this post, we are enjoying our Christmas break and the down time that comes with it. I'm so thankful for these kiddos, they are sweet and a joy to have.


The funny thing about their school uniforms is that it's the same plaid I wore when I was in elementary school. This is me at one of my birthday parties.

No comments: