Some sick days here and there of course, Haleigh felt sick and Jack was so sweet and leaned next to her over the toilet.

Our video was selected on America's Funniest Home Videos to be aired, so we watched that and laughed about it. We did not win, but hey, it made it to the Season Premier.
Levi and Ellie got into my makeup one day


Dog sitting our friend's dog named Loaf

Another birthday, they just keep coming. Levi turns 3.

2 comments:
Oh how we miss you guys!! I was so excited the other night when they replayed the season premiere of AFV and I got to see the video of Elizabeth!! The first time I tapped it because we weren't home and then I couldn't get the stupid tape out of the VCR...I think we need to upgrade;) Merry Christmas! Tell everyone hello from the Cooks.
Loved reading the update and seeing the photos.. I laughed at Levi's make-up job!
Post a Comment