
Jack is in 1st grade and he competed within his class and was one of 2 children selected to participate in the school wide spelling bee. Poor guy was the very first child to stand up and the very first to go out. He and the other 3 first graders also missed their words. I was so proud of him getting to this point. I'm not really sure why 1st graders compete against the other students all the way up to 8th grade, but oh well. Here is a very short video of him.
The pictures did not turn out well, the auditorium was so dark.
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/ac0ff22c5180ca5e3d9386f617cee6ab/video/9761823
1 comment:
There is no bigger pressure in the world than that of a spelling bee.
You should try to find the Charlie Brown about him going to the National Spelling Bee. He misses the word beagle. It is so funny. I showed it to my class. It was on video and I left it at ECA.
Way to go Jack. You are a greatest.
Post a Comment