Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break


It snowed most of our Spring Break and we were stuck indoors. It was so hard, because I wanted the kids to get out and get some fresh air. Our highlight was haircuts. 3 of the girls needed a haircut. Some of these pictures have this weird squiggly light. I realized later that it's Ellie's jacket on the hall tree. There is a reflective strip on there for safety, thanks Lands End.


Madeline Before:


Haleigh Before:


Ellie Before:

Poor Ellie has some thin hair and we just trimmed it up a bit, but Madeline and Haleigh have lots of thick hair. They collected the hair and played with it, so weird. Then, they put it on their bald baby and it looked so funny. It totally looked like Donald Trump's hair.



Playing with their hair pieces and creating a toupee for the baby doll.







After Haircuts:
This last photo, I noticed some long hairs under Madeline's and had to fix that later, oops.


1 comment:

Karen said...

PRECIOUS - love the last photo of the 3 girls! And am still laughing at the baby doll and the hair piece :)
Good job momma!