Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Bed

A few summers ago, I found a King Size Headboard at a Garage Sale for my bed, but we have really thick mattresses and it wouldn't attach to the existing metal frame I had and it was so short. I had to prop it up on 2 bed risers and it just rested against the wall. I had been looking for a complete bed set on Craigslist and found a beautiful sleigh bed for $425 that included mattresses. I emailed them and asked them if they would split the set since I didn't need mattresses and got it for $200, came home sold my old headboard for $100 and then sold the metal frame for $40 and I came out pretty good for a really nice upgrade.

In my before picture, you can see the headboard is still way too low for our bed.







1 comment:

Cindy said...

I feel like I am watching Aimee's Design on a Dime show. I love it.