Well, March 2nd, came and went and we weren't able to celebrate Haleigh's Birthday. The whole family has been battling illness for the past few weeks. Thankfully, I did not get sick, nor did Elizabeth. It has been lingering on for far too long. Jonathan got pneumonia and the little boys got sinus infections. Once the kids were all better, we decided to celebrate Haleigh's birthday at Focus on The Family.
Party guests included Miah, our neighbor, Kenzie Fite, Jenna McClure and Ali Bryant.
Haleigh enjoyed chocolate cupcakes and a princess party theme. She picked out a new bike with her birthday money from Grandma. Madeline has successfully taught herself how to ride a bike in our garage the past few weeks. The poor kids have been so itchy to go outside, but our weather has not been good, so they have been confined to the garage. Madeline taught Haleigh to ride as well. A few days later, we hit the park with our bikes.









3 comments:
Looks like she had a blast Aimee. How fun, and how cute the bikes are. I can't believe that you guys are wearing short sleeves. :)
Happy belated birthday Haleigh! Beautiful photos..
And the bike riding looks like fun. You must have some decent weather? As Manuela pointed out - some of you are wearing short sleeves. Nice!
I am ready for new pictures. I love you guys.
Mississippi
Post a Comment