Well, it's just me and 2 kids during the day, but why can't I still get stuff done? :) Levi and Elizabeth are hilarious and she tries so hard to be miss bossy. I'd say 18 months to about 2.5 is the most frustrating age for both the parents and the child. I guess it's what you call terrible two's??? Levi can't say much at all, so his form of communication is screaming. I'm not kidding, it sounds like a gym whistle. So irritating, I'm at the point of trying to tell him, no screaming. He just looks at me so confused and puzzled and then 2 seconds later, he screams. So, I do this all day and guess who does it too? Yes, Elizabeth. He does not like hearing that from her, so it goes something like this. Stop Screaming, so Levi Screams, stop screaming, he screams. You know, on and on until I can intercept the argument. Here are some pics of my cuties.
Mid way trying to put him in place or something here, he's like what?

Loving a full sippy of juice

Oh, he's so handsome, I want to squeeze his cheeks

Messy hair with bangs growing out
1 comment:
*lauhgs* They are just the cutest Aimee. I agree! I've said it before.... you sure do have some beautiful children!
God Bless!
Post a Comment