Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hiking in Palmer Park







What a beautiful day to go hiking. We went up to Palmer Park and hiked around, until Jack fell on his bottom onto a cactus bush and on the way up, he put his hands down and got stuck on his hands too. We cut our outing short and went home and started pulling them out. I got out my favorite tweezerman tweezers and went at it. All better now.

2 comments:

Manuela said...

Oh poor Jack. Not another booboo. But that's what boys are all about, right?! ;)
I had a very similar cactus accident like that, when I was his age too. I even remember it. Glad he's all better and ready for some more action!

I love your photos Aimee. I'm a big fan of your kids!

Ros said...

It's so pretty there.. what a beautiful trip to go on.

And poor JACK! That must have been painful. :(