

My name is Madeline, my mom is letting me post about friendship Friday. This is about me and my sister Gabi, shown in the picture. My sister goes to a different school and I really miss her, so we've decided to make every Friday, a day where we do exciting things, such as, games, hats, snacks and presents, lots of other things games is one of my favorite part, we do pin the tail on the donkey and scooter race, we even get to make are own hats. Snacks is my favorite part of all. We get to make delicious snacks that are handmade, then we do presents and wrap our own presents and give it to each other. This is why I love Friendship Friday. This is for Gabi, I love you and miss you so much. Love, Maddy
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...just break my heart into pieces...how cute was that? I love it. Way to go Madeline! Miss you guys!
That sounds like a BLAST!!
SO FUN!!
You two girls are so qt- I want to see some pics of your fun hats and tasty snacks!!
Stacie
How beautiful!! You have some amazing children Aimee!
Madeline,
I loved your blog entry. Having a sister like Gabby is a gift from God. I remember when it was just the two of you. You were so swwet together. I'm glad you love each other so much.
I love you,
Mississippi
That is beautiful to appreciate the friendship you have with your sister. I know you will be life-long friends!
Post a Comment