Thursday, November 27, 2008

Owie, Poor Jack

Just a few weeks into school, Jack had an injury while in PE. He was running and fell onto a sprinkler head right on his shin. It was so gross and we knew he needed stitches. So, off to the hospital again. It turns out that the skin was too loose and jagged that they couldn't even stitch it. So, he got some glue and butterfly bandages. I hope this isn't too much, but I'll make the pics small for the squeamish.



Daddy showing Jack where he had stitches on his arm.


This is when we got home and it has the glue and bandages



2 months later and this is what it looks like

2 comments:

Manuela said...

Oh Aimee, LOL, I came over and wasn't expecting for that photo to be ther first one.
At least, now he's all good.

Ros said...

Oh my gosh.. ouch!!