Next, we went to the eye doctor to get some of the kids eyes checked. Gabi and Jack already had glasses and now Madeline needs them too. She picked out the cutest frames. It takes about a week to get them back and she was so excited that she made a ring countdown out of construction paper, you know the kind you make to count down the days before Christmas. Funny girl.




Lastly, we went to the dentist. 3 on one day and 3 the next. It was Levi's first visit and he did great and said I could wait out in the play area with the other kids :(









We went shopping for school supplies and washed last year's backpacks and we are packed and ready for the first day of school. I did drive here and there for special sales, but totally worth it, when I can get a pack of pencils for .09 cents. In total, the lists requested 198 pencils for all 5 kids, woah, that's a lot of writing.
2 comments:
I love Levis glasses!! lol
You are sooo the MOM! Way to go girl... you are one of the most frugal people I know.
Love the kids classes and all the dentist photos :) too cute!!!
Levi is a BIG boy now not needing you in - even on his 1st appt!
Post a Comment