We celebrated Jack's 7th Birthday and as usual, the other kids get to pick out a gift for him at the $1 store, this time we went to Target's $1 spot and scored with items that we knew he would love.
I found the cutest silicone baking cups in the shape of ice cream cones at Hobby Lobby on clearance. I thought it would be great to just reuse them for each birthday. They came out very cute, but bad idea. How in the world are you supposed to eat these? The fun part is eating the cone right? We had to peel the cone off the cupcake, it was such a mess. Next time we are going to try regular ice cream cones.
Target practice with his new Nerf Gun and Army Gear
2 comments:
Jack has grown so much and is looking really different!
The cone cakes are so cute. Maybe using a spoon would work. I have wanted to make the ones in real cones for a while now. I just hope when I try it, the cake doesn't expand too much and crack the cones.
Looks like a GRAND time. I can't believe he is 7.... WOW! Seems like yesterday he was a baby! ;) Cute pics girl
Post a Comment