
March brings my precious Haleigh's birthday. This sweet girl always has a smile on her face, she is fully of laughs, hugs and kisses. I am thankful for the joy she brings to her siblings. Our kids seem to think it's fun to wrap up items around the house to give for birthdays. Occasionally, it's a great gift, but most of the time, it's a book or a stuffed animal from the toy area. You can see the anticipation in their eyes as Haleigh opens her gifts.




2 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I hope she had a wonderful day Aimee. Your children are so precious!
Very sweet. Happy birthday Haleigh!
My brother and sister used to do that with wrapping up things from around the house for each other. They made it a bit of a tradition and were still doing it in their 20's! LOL I remember my brother going out in the garden and finding rocks and wrapping them up for my sister lol
Post a Comment