Monday, March 23, 2009

Potty Training with Levi

Levi has shown some moderate interest in going potty on the toilet. He is telling me every time he needs to be changed now, but only if it's the messy one :) So, I thought we would do some potty sitting. I have since purchased an insert to prevent the following. I'm sorry, I have no idea why it is sideways, that's not how I filmed, it's just how blogger converted it. If you know how to rotate it, let me know.



I love the part where he is singing, his version of singing, is repeating one line in his daddy's song over and over. The song is called Way Down, click here to listen to a small sound clip. You can hear him singing the line, Way Down. I think it's pretty funny, it goes with him falling way down :)

2 comments:

Manuela said...

*laughs* Awww he's so cute. Even if he fell "way down".... Elizabeth walking was hilarious! I have no idea how to rotate those videos, so strange how that happened. HM!

Ros said...

Oh I wasn't expecting him to fall in! He was very brave and very cute singing.